Who we are
We are poised to quickly become one of Butte Counties leading real estate-focused, full-service brokerages. Using a cutting-edge CRM designed to strengthen our relationships between current and past clients, a strong focus on attracting qualified clients, and most importantly, one of the most intensive agent development and retention programs designed to continually build on your existing skill sets. We know we have the ability to really shake things up.
Our agents can be the best if they are client-facing as much as possible. Because of this mentality, all of our lead generation is taken care of for you by our dedicated and experienced marketing team (yes, really!). That means you don't have to spend hours creating and posting your own advertisements every single day!
Repeat business is the best business, so we are service first organization. We look to provide the best quality service by helping our client feel supported and cared for, much like the way we
would treat those close to us.
We have decided to change the profit-first perception by focusing heavily on agent development and building a team-oriented culture.
Why that matters to you
Here, YOU come first.
Here’s what is taken care of for you...
- ON TIME PAYOUT – Get paid as soon as you close a deal!
- Our marketing team handles ALL of your lead generation needs so you can start closing deals fast!
- Transaction Coordinator handles your entire transaction process
- NO monthly, transaction-based, or desk fees
- Collaborative goal-setting
- Team-building events
Here’s what you can additionally earn for yourself…
- Grow and travel with us as we set our eyes on expansion to other markets in need of innovation
Here’s what we need from you…
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years of real estate experience a plus, but not required
- Valid real estate license in the State of California, or ability to obtain within 120 days of hire
- Availability to work weekends
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Professional and personable with great communication and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Smartphone, car, and laptop/computer for work purposes
- Most importantly – a desire to continuously improve and hone your skill set
Sent your message successfully!
ErrorSorry there was an error sending your form.